Google already declared that they are planning to launch Android 8.0 which is named to be as “Oreo” in Q3, 2017 to Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and ecosystem which comes first to the users of Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.
Many Android reporters include Venturebeat’s Evan Blass reported on Twitter that Google starts rolling out the latest Android update to the supported devices starting from August 21, 2017.
This new update of Android brings a lot of new user interface changes and under the hood enhancements which includes a new feature that you can update your Android device if even there is no space available in your device. And Android 8.0 is also supported with Bluetooth 5.0 Technology which is currently in HTC’s U11 Smartphones.
This new update will be supported on all devices which received the development preview of Android 8.0 which includes the smartphone of Google Pixel and Nexus 5x as well as Nexus 6p smartphones and Nexus player also. And the update of other Android Smartphones will be released later this year.
- 9 best Ad blocker for Android Phones without root in 2017.
- 28 Best multiplayer Android games to enjoy with your friends.
- 25 Best offline Android games for Game lovers in 2017.
- GhostCtrl Android Rat-cum-Ransomware can spy your phone.
- What does HTC stand for? The Ultimate Revelation Of HTC Stand For?
- Android Secret Codes that Can Increase Your Productivity