Mobdro app is one of the best video streaming apps right now and it allows you to watch the latest movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports and even news for free no matter where you are. There are many features of the app that makes it one of the best, but the Chromecast feature is what sets it apart from other movie apps. You can actually cast videos on your TV using this feature and enjoy them on a bigger screen for free. In this article, we will see how you can install Mobdro on Chromecast and watch videos without any issues at all!
What exactly is this Chromecast? It’s nothing but a media streaming device that you can connect to your TV via the HDMI port. Once connected, you can then cast movies, TV shows or any videos to the big screen of your television from devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows PC, Mac and even Chromebook by connecting them through the WiFi network.
This method helps you enjoy the best videos on your television and you can even control all the movies you cast from your smartphone itself! So, if you are interested in knowing how to make this possible, keep reading.
Advantages of Using Mobdro on Chromecast:
- You can watch your favorite movie or catch up on your favorite TV show and stream cast it on a bigger screen.
- Apart from the movies and TV shows, there are many other channels as well for sports, news, gaming, music, documentaries and more that you can watch. This means that you can catch up on what’s happening around the world without leaving the comfort of your house.
- Mobdro streams are absolutely free so you don’t have to worry about paying anything. All you need is a fast internet connection!
- New channels and new content is being added to the app all the time, so you’ll always have something new to watch on your television.
- The app is able to find video streams in several languages, so there’s always amazing content for everyone in the app.
How to Setup Chromecast on your TV?
Before you try installing Mobdro on Chromecast, you need to properly connect it to your television and configure it.
The proper setup is the key and when you purchase the Chromecast device, you will be instructed to follow the official configuration steps to avoid messing anything. These steps are pretty straightforward as you have to plug in the device to the HDMI port of your TV and connect to the power outlet via the USB port and then connect the device with your smartphone through the same WiFi connection.
To make sure that you get all the steps right, follow this official guide on how to setup Chromecast on your TV so that you can start casting videos on it!
How to Install Mobdro on Chromecast?
The first thing that you need to do is download the latest version of the Mobdro app on your Android smartphone, or any device that you are using. This is extremely important as the older versions don’t have the Chromecast support feature activated, so you need the most recent version of the app.
Click here to download the latest version of the Mobdro app. If you are using Android smartphone, then install the app manually on your smartphone as it is not available in Google Play Store.
Note: Previously the Chromecast support was only available in the premium version, but now all the premium features are available for free!
Once Mobdro app is installed on your smartphone, follow the below steps to connect it with Chromecast:
- Launch the Mobdro app on your smartphone.
- On the homepage of the application, you will see multiple categories like channels, news, movies, sports, TV shows, music, gaming and more.
- Now, click on the Channels button in the app.
- Now all you have to do is click on the Cast button on the top, besides the Search icon and the app will detect the Chromecast device allowing you to connect to it immediately.
- Once the connection is made, you can choose any video you want from any channels and stream it on your television via the Chromecast device.
This is how simple it is to connect Mobdro app with Chromecast and stream movies, TV shows, news and even sports for free.
What you need to make sure here is that your Chromecast device and your smartphone should both be connected to the same WiFi network because if not, then they won’t detect each other and the connection won’t be possible.
Common Issues for Mobdro on Chromecast:
There aren’t many issues that you will face while setting up the connection since we are not trying to perform a workaround here. The video streaming app itself offers the “cast” feature so chances are low of facing many issues.
However, if you are seeing “Mobdro Chromecast error connecting” issue, which is quite common, you simply need to fix your internet connection. If your connection is slow or both the devices are connected to different networks, you will face this issues. If you have a fast network connection and still facing the above issue, then try updating the Mobdro app to the latest version and even upgrading the firmware of Chromecast device and the issue will resolve itself.
This is how you can install and setup Mobdro on Chromecast device and stream videos, movies and TV shows on your TV for free. This allows you to watch even the latest content on a bigger screen so if you own a Chromecast device, it’s time to put it to good use. Let us know your views on the article and tell us which video you watched using this method in the comments section below!