When it comes to the most effective methods the world’s premier online casinos use to attract first time players, there is no better tool than no deposit bonuses. The reason for this is that deposit-less bonuses give players the opportunity to play one or more of a casino’s best real money games 100% for free, with zero obligation to stick around at the online casino once their bonus is used up.
The issue is that with so many online casinos vying for new players these days, most of which have a platter of sign up bonuses, it can be difficult for inexperienced players to differentiate a worthwhile no deposit bonus from an average no deposit bonus. Which brings us to the objective of this article, to teach novice online gaming fans exactly how to evaluate online casino no deposit bonuses.
While it’s true that no free online casino no deposit bonus will cost you financially, the worthwhile ones have far more user-friendly and less strict wagering requirements. This makes it easier for you to cash out some if not all of the winnings you may derive from them. In the case of an average no deposit online casino bonus, however, their wagering requirements can be difficult to adhere to.
Before we get to that, however, these are the most important steps you should follow en route to seeking out, evaluating, claiming and playing with the most generous no deposit online casino offers, like the 20 free spins on Starburst slot by NetEnt you can claim right now at Grand Ivy online casino.
Only Ever Claim Bonuses From Safe and Reputable Online Casinos
As stated above, these days most online casinos you come across will have one or more new player bonus offers, including a no deposit bonus. The real trick is to only claim bonuses offered by the very best online casinos in operation. Fortunately, it’s easy to pick out the best casinos from the average or even downright bad, provide you know what to look for which is highlighted below:
- Premier online casinos are licensed and therefore regulated in reputable online gambling jurisdictions i.e. territories around the globe with authorities that specialise in the licensing, regulation and oversight of the online gambling firms they issue licenses to. Well known online gambling jurisdictions include the UK, Kahnawake (Canada), Alderney, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Antigua and Barbuda, Curacao, Malta, Panama and Costa Rica.
You’ll typically find all of the licensing information of a particular online casino listed right at the bottom of its homepage. If, however, you can’t see or find any licensing information on a casino site, or any other internet gambling site for that matter, don’t hesitate to seek out other licensed and regulated online casino / gambling sites to be safe.
- Top online casinos are powered by the best online casino game developers. Games are the lifeblood of any online casino, and so it follows that the better quality and more lucrative a casino’s games are, the more sought after and popular it will be. This is why the best online casinos have game suites supplied by one or a handful of top-rated software vendors.
These include but are not limited to Playtech, Rival Gaming, Ash Gaming, RealTime Gaming (RTG), NetEnt, CryptoLogic, WGS, Evolution Gaming, NextGen Gaming, Betsoft Gaming, IGT Interactive and Microgaming. You’ll usually find the logos of one or more of these (or any other ranked) casino software developers featured at the bottom of a casino homepage.
- Worthwhile casinos offer players a variety of secure and safe banking options. Once you’ve established that an online casino is licensed and that its game portfolio comes from one or more trusted software vendors, the next step is to ensure it accepts a wide range of safe and secure banking options. You’ll usually find these listed under its Banking / Cashier / Deposits / Payments tab.
Common and trusted online casino deposit and withdrawal methods include Poli, iDEAL, EZIPay, Trustly, MasterCard, WebMoney, Sofort, paysafecard, ecoPayz, Entropay, Visa Electron, Skrill, eCheck, Maestro, giropay, Cheque, InstaDebit, Bitcoin, Direct Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Qiwi and CLICK2PAY. Be aware, however, that your geographic location i.e. country may limit the number and types of deposit and withdrawal methods open to you.
- Player-focused online casinos have fast and efficient 24/7 customer care facilities. There is nothing more frustrating than when you can’t get hold of an online casino customer care agent to answer your question, query or complaint, no matter how minor or big it is. This is why you must always check the number of ways you can contact casino customer care.
It’s rare to come across a premier online casinos that don’t have 24/7 Live Chat, one or more email addresses, toll free local and/or international telephone numbers, and in some cases fax numbers and even postal addresses. These virtual casinos have grasped the importance of always keeping the lines of communication open between themselves and players.
- Top-rated casinos always have one or more sign up bonus offers. Every online casino in operation understands how important their bonus offers are. This is why the best casinos offer a variety of bonuses from a free cash no deposit bonus or free spins no deposit bonus to regular welcome and even reload bonuses which require an initial deposit to unlock.
Provided you stick to online and mobile casinos that are licensed and regulated, powered by top software developers, accept a wide range of trusted payment methods with fast and friendly 24/7 customer care, the odds are on your side that their respective online casino no deposit bonuses will be equally exemplary. But here’s how you can be check for sure:
Read and Understand the No Deposit Bonus Wagering Requirements
It’s easy enough to conclude from a new player online casino no deposit bonus with 20 free spins on a particular slot game that as a first time player at the casino you can claim and play 20 free spins on a specified game without having to deposit even a single cent. However, every online casino bonus comes with a list of terms and conditions, no deposit bonuses included, that you must read first.
Laid out in these terms and conditions is all the relevant information about a particular bonus such as how much it’s worth, who can claim it, when it expires, what games it can be used to play (and those it can’t), the maximum winnings you can cash out from the bonus and importantly, the bonus wagering requirements you have to meet in full before you can bank or cash out any winnings.
As alluded to at the beginning of this article, how strict or stringent i.e. ‘fair or unfair’ the wagering requirements of a particular no deposit online casino bonus are, should dictate whether you choose to claim it or not. That is, if your aim is to cash out some winnings. No self-respecting online casino is going to hand you free cash or free spins without making you jump through a few hoops first.
The bonus wagering requirements are the biggest of these hoops which is the minimum number of times you must play through your free bonus or free spins winnings before you can bank or cash out your winnings (up to the maximum amount specified in the bonus T&Cs). For instance, in the case of the 20 free spins bonus highlighted above at Grand Ivy Casino, it has a 35x wagering requirement.
Hypothetically, this means that if you won a total of $20 from your 20 free spins on Starburst slot, you would be required to play-through or make bets valued at no less than $700 (35 x $20) before you could bank any winnings. Your winnings, as per the bonus T&Cs, would also be capped at $50, which would then be subject to the casino’s regular wagering requirements prior to cashing out.
By understanding how any online casino bonus offer works you can make an informed decision on whether to claim it or not. In the example above, the wagering requirements are pretty good. If in the event, however, the wagering requirement was 50x instead of 35x, and the maximum bankable amount was $30 instead of $50, at $1,000 it wouldn’t be considered a worthwhile bonus offer.