Lamborghini is an Italy-based company and Italian brand and manufacturer of luxury super sports cars and SUVs based in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy. The company is owned by the Volkswagen Group through its subsidiary Audi. In 2015, Lamborghini’s 1,175 employees produced 3,248 vehicles. An Italian manufacturing was founded the Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963 to compete with established marques, including Ferrari.
The Lamborghini makes a new limited edition model ,Veneno which is a limited production supercar based on the Lamborghini Aventador and the reason o making is as to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary. When introduced in 2013 at a price of US$4,500,000, it was the most expensive production car in the world. The prototype, Car Zero, is finished in gray and includes an Italian flag vinyl on both sides of the car. The engine is a development of the Aventador’s 6.5 L V12 and produces 750 PS (552 kW; 740 bhp).
Also read : Toyota future car : FUN Vii concept
Lamborghini makes only five examples of the Veneno: Two for itself and three for the customers. Car Zero, which was the vehicle on display. will be retained by the factory for the museum. The three production cars cost €3,120,000 each, and all three were sold.
The vehicle number 0 was unveiled at the March 2013 Geneva Motor Show, followed by 2013 Quail Motorsports Gathering, Vallelunga circuit near Rome during the World Finals of Lamborghini Super Trofeo 2013 series. There’s another number 0 Veneno prototype test car.
Veneno has a top speed of 220mph, can hit 60mph in 2.8 seconds, brakes from 60mph in 98.0ft, and corners at 1.41g.
Also read : A Motor Cycle having engine of a CHOPPER.
Chassis and body
- Frame : Carbon fiber monocoque with Aluminium front and rear frames; fixed roll-bar system.
- Body : Carbon fiber exteriors; carbon skin interior trim.
- Mirrors : the External foldable mirror.
- Rear spoiler : Visible carbon fiber big wing adjustable in three different aerodynamic positions.
- Suspension : Front and rear horizontal monotube damper with the push-rod system.
- Type : V12, 60°, MPI
- Displacement : 6,498 cm³ (396.5 cu.in.)
- Bore and stroke : Ø 95 mm x 76,4 mm
- Valve gear : Variable valve timing electronically controlled.
- Compression ratio : 11.8 (± 0.2) : 1
- Maximum power : 750 CV (552 kW) @ 8,400 RPM
- Maximum torque : 690 Nm (507 lbft) @ 5,500 RPM
- Emission class : EURO 5 – LEV 2.
- Emission control system : Catalytic converters with lambda sensors.
- Cooling system : Water and oil cooling system in the rear.
- Engine management system : Lamborghini Iniezione Elettronica (LIE) with Ion. current analysis
- Lubrification system : Dry sump
- Type of transmission : 4WD with Haldex generation IV.
- Gearbox : 7 speed ISR, shifting characteristic depending on drive select mode.
- Clutch : Dry double plate clutch, Ø 235 mm
- Standard : AMT
- Top speed : 355 km/h (221 mph)
- Acceleration : 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph):2.9 s
- Wheelbase : 2,700 mm (106.30 in)
- Overall length : 5,020 mm (197.64 in)
- Overall width (excluding mirrors) : 2,075 mm (81.69 in)
- Overall height : 1,165 mm (45.87 in)
- Dry weight : 1,490 kg (3,285 lb)
- Weight/Power ratio : 1.99 kg/CV (4.38 lb/CV)
- Weight distribution (front – rear) : 43 % – 57 %
- Fuel tank capacity : 90 l (23.8 gals.)
- Engine oil capacity : 13 l (3.4 gals.)
- Engine coolant capacity : 25 l (6.6 gals.)
- Airbags : Front dual stage driver airbag and front adaptive passenger airbag; seats with side “head-thorax” airbags; passenger and driver knee airbags.
- Brakes : Dual hydraulic circuit brake system with vacuum brake booster; front and rear CCB, 6-cylinder brake calipers, 4-cylinder brake calipers.
Source : http://www.lamborghini.com