When you are not watching your TV, it’s advisable that you keep it tacked away using a TV lift. A TV lift is a device that either raises/lowers your TV set making it disappear from plain view.
A TV lift can either be set up behind your wall, inside your furniture or on your ceiling base. TV lifts are ideal for many situations, like a single 50″ LED or LCD screen in your living room to a couple of computers in a board meeting room or conference center.
The TV Lift in the Home Setting
A TV lift is an excellent add-on in your living room, kitchen, bedroom, or any other room in your home. Not only is it classy and fancy but it is a genius way of protecting your TV when you aren’t using it. In details, here are the benefits of a TV lift in your home setting:
- Offers protection for your TV – the protection is offered by the fact that you TV is safely mounted on the mechanism eliminating the danger of it being pulled or tumbling over
- Excellent space-saver – if you have limited space, a pop-up or drop down lift can work miracles. For example, if you have a small house and a large family, you’ll cherish how your TV will be a lifesaver. When you are done watching, ‘boom’ you hide it
- Its versatile – a TV lift can be set up on a desk, table, cabinet, or wall unit. This indicates that it can be incorporated in just about any room in your house
- Safety – TV lifts offers security to homeowners who aren’t always home or just come in for the summer or winter (holiday homes) from robbers and burglars
- Quick and quiet – a TV lift’s operation is simple yet but an effectual that you can alter or manipulate in a few seconds
In the Office Setting
As we already covered the advantages of TV lifts in the home setting, it’s time to look at what they bring to your office setting. These lifts can be incorporated into your office to offer a practical and contemporary look and feel. So what do they really bring?
- Boardroom meetings – lifts are an excellent add-on when you need to use screens during meetings or conferences. Each participant has his/her own screen and can effectively hold face-to-face meetings if need be. At the end of the day its tucked away safely
- Supplements technology – you are able to maintain the sleekness, conventional look of your office. Those annoying cables and wires are hidden away in your unit (There’s no chance of you tripping over cables)
- Swivel function – this is a feature that you ought to have either for yourself and any other person who will be in the office. You can adjust to whatever height suits you
- Guarantee – you have 100% control of either your boardroom or conference hall with just one switch. You can control your own single lift or have a central computer to control all lifts available. It gives you complete flexibility
TV lift benefits are many. You will just have to find what suits and works for you better. Whether it’s a home or office setting, functionality remains key. Check out quality TV lifts here https://www.progressiveautomations.com/tv-lifts