NOTE : THIS TRICK IS HELPFUL MAINLY FOR THE 16GB USERS
- Firstly go to the settings.
- Open general in settings.
- Go to “storage & iCloud usage”.
- Check how much space available….as shown in the video the available space is 4.8GB.
- Go to iTunes store then search for a movie i.e; more than the available storage on your phone.
- Then take it on rent. (NOTE : YOU WON,T BE CHARGED FOR THIS.)
- Wait for 5-6 seconds till a popup appears.
- Then click on settings.
- And BOOM…the available storage is increased.
TIP : You can repeat this trick anytime you want.