Recently, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone got exploded in a Bangalore, India shop. There is not mishappening with any person by God of Grace but it is a big incident happened with Xiaomi smartphone.
This news directly comes from Techcase. Techcase mentioned that the name of the person who owned that smartphone is Arjun.
Arjun came to the shop due to some issues on the phone which he bought in June. When shop owner put SIM ejector tool into the phone to insert his SIM then this explosion happened.
Samsung is already facing a lot of issues due to Note 7 explosion and now Xiaomi also came to these problems.
Companies are not working on their batteries and only want to increase the battery backup instead of making it safe.
Update: TechCase mentioned that the person got the replacement of the phone but The video is not related to him. It means incident is true but Video is not true.
Img Source: Techcase