Leaving your home but the charge on your smartphone is too low. You only had 15 minutes more to charge up your smartphone but you are confused how to charge phone faster? Today we are discussing this topic after all our smartphones are so important to us, other than anything else.
There are several ways to juice up your device but what is the best way among all of them to how to charge your phone faster. First, we will discuss those different ways of charging your device.
1.Charing from the wall port:
There are so many modern Android phones support fast charging, which delivers a whopping 15 watts and can, therefore, charge your phone much more quickly. You’ll find a good list of fast charging phones on the Qualcomm website (you don’t need to have a Qualcomm processor; just Qualcomm’s power system).
2.Charging from any USB port (like Laptops):
As USB ports are so useful since from their invention, but there is something which we don’t know about these USB ports. There are mainly two ports in our laptops, but the Output of these ports are different which causes the time gap in charging up your device.
USB ports usually can only charge at 0.5A, so it’s going to take more time compared to a 1A power adapter. Even a USB 3.0 port only goes up to 0.9A at its maximum — and chances are, you aren’t going reach that. Second, if you connect your iPhone to your Mac, for instance, it’s going to start syncing immediately, which causes your phone to charge even more slowly.
As the technology goes far these days there is a new of charging our devices i.e wireless charging but there is a con of using this when you don’t have so much time for juicing up your device. This may be so helpful for those who don’t like the mess of the wires. This is the worst thing for your question How to charge phone faster.
4.Charging from a portable charger:
This will helps us a lot when we are in rush, but how much it saves our time? And how to charge phone faster? There is also two ports in our portable charger each one is having a different output. So when you are in a rush which one is best? The greater the Output the faster it will charge up your device but one advice doesn’t go for a high output source it will damage your battery or even cause the explosion of the Device.
So which is the best way among all of them?
I will cover all the advice or tips in this paragraph.
- First, you need a right plug and charger, because every single charger is not same as the original. There is a time difference in their charging speeds. So always prefer an original charger. And one thing doesn’t go for any portable charger or even wireless charger. The best way of charging a device is the charging it from direct a wall socket.
- Put the device in Airplane mode. This will disconnect the device from all the networks which lead to the fast charging of your device.
The less your phone is trying to do while it’s charging, the more quickly it will recharge. Airplane mode blocks any wireless radios on your device, reducing your phone’s capabilities and therefore stopping it from doing so much.
It won’t receive calls or messages while it’s in airplane mode, but it’s worth it to have a device that will stay on for the next few hours. You should try this for How to charge phone faster.
- If possible turn your device turn off while charging, this will lead your phone off completely will allow it to recharge even faster than putting it in airplane mode. Again, you might miss out on a few notifications while it is off, but you’ll have to live with that if you want your phone to last until you come home again.
- If the above two methods are not for you and you don’t want to miss any notification, turn your device in the power saving mode, it will lower the brightness of the screen, turns off unnecessary things and charges your device faster.
- Switch off the unnecessary things of your own. Check to see if you have any unnecessary features on, such as Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi or NFC, which could be using up battery power. Close all your apps and stop your phone from doing automatic backups or updating apps from the Google Play Store.
- Don’t miss of taking a power bank for an emergency. While these tips are great to charge your phone faster, they do tie you down to a spot. I have found that power banks (battery packs) can be a great way to keep charging your phone even after you are no longer near a plug point.
- Last thing which is also important. Don’t touch your phone while charging this will leads to the slow charging of the device.
These are some basic points that will help you in your rush timings if there are any more tips that will help anyone in fast charging inform us from the comment section. This will help all of us. These are the answers of How to charge phone faster. There is a video in which there is the time gap intervals of different charging ways.