Google announced to make all its products in material design including Android OS, the Internet, and Chrome OS, at Google I/O 2014. From its launch, we have seen many material design language used in Google’s Android and Chrome OS platform.
Since 2016 there are a lot of experimental material design elements being incorporated into the Chrome browser, recently the settings page was updated to the new material design language. But still there are many things which don’t support material design in Chrome Browser, there is a way by which you can enable the material design of the Chrome browser. Remember that all these features are still in development so you may be suffering from some bugs. So let’s start our article of how to enable material design in Chrome browser:
#1. First go to the “Flags” Page of Chrome browser by entering this in the address bar, chrome://flags and then hit the enter button. It will show you a warning but don’t worry, it like using a beta version of the Chrome Browser. You will experience some bugs nothing else.
#2. Now, press Ctrl+F (Cmd+F if you are on a Mac) and then you will see a find box, type “Material Design” there.
#3. It will highlight the Material Design word, use arrow keys to find more words.
Enable Material Design in different pages of the Chrome.
There are many elements you will find by which you can enable the Material Design. In my case, I have seven elements to be enabled to apply the material design, but if you are reading this article after a long time of published date then maybe Google adds or delete some more elemenst for the Material Design.
When you change any setting in the Flags Pgae, Chrome will show you to restart the browser to apply the settings but don’t worry, we restart the browser when all the settings are changed. Means you don’t need to do every time, just restart the browser after you have made all the changes.
- Material Design in the rest of the browser’s native UI: Use the arrow key to find this setting and then enable it. It will apply the Material Design in dialogue boxes, bubbles etc.
- Enable Material Design policy page: Use arrow key again and find this setting and enable it as we do with the first one.
- Enable Material Design bookmarks: Use again arrow key to find this setting and then enable it from the drop-down menu.
- Enable Material Design feedback: Use again arrow keys and find this setting and enable it, it will change the feedback page.
- Material Design Incognito NTP: Use arrow key again to find this setting, it will allow your Incognito New tabs to adhere to Material Design.
- Enable Material Design settings: This will change the Chrome Browser setting page into the material design.
- Enable Material Design extensions: It changes the Extensions page of your browser.
Now as you change all the settings, this will change the Chrome Browser into Material Design, just Click on “Relaunch Now” button.
Check this page once in a week because Google will update its settings time to time. In our case, there are seven settings to be changed, but maybe Google will add some more so enable it also after reading what it can do.
- 7 Best Chrome extensions available for developers.
- Best Google Chrome Tricks that will explode your MIND.
- 12 Best Chrome Extensions list for Daily Chrome User in 2017
- 12 Best free download manager to make your downloading fast.
- 9 best Ad blocker for Android Phones without root in 2017.
- 2 easy ways available to recover deleted facebook messages.
- Top 35 Unknown facts of Google which will amaze you.
- How to customize your Gmail look in few steps?
- 4 ways to Run Android apps on Windows for Android lovers.